– Pennsylvania’s Fish and Boat Commission is an independent Commonwealth agency comprised of 10 Commissioners appointed by the Governor and approved by the Legislature with an Executive Director to oversee day-to-day operations. Their mission is to protect, conserve, and enhance the Commonwealth’s aquatic resources and provide fishing and boating opportunities.
PA Fishing Licenses
– Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission requires any persons over the age of 16 to have a valid fishing license, signed in ink and properly displayed to fish or angle for any species of fish. A license is also required to take fishbait or baitfish; casting and/or retrieving whether by rod, reel and line, or by handline, for oneself or another person. As one of your local PFBC Authorized Issuing Agents we can print out your fishing license right here!
– Annual licenses are valid from Dec 1 through Dec 31 of the following year!
– Vouchers, which are similar to gift certificates, may be purchased as a gift for another individual which can be redeemed for a license here at John’s Auto Tags! The voucher is non-refundable and expires as noted.
– * Please Note: A voucher is not a fishing license and individuals using a voucher to fish are in violation of the Fish and Boat Code and may be subject to legal action.
Pennsylvania Boat Registration and Titling
– Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission requires all powered boats and personal watercrafts to be registered. As one of your local PFBC Authorized Issuing Agents we can help you with all of your Registration and Titling needs!
- Titling and Registration
- Registration Renewals
- Change of Address and/or Name
- Duplicate Title and/or Registration
– *Please note: We are unable to process any PFBC applications in the state system; all messengers are required to submit the proper documentation directly to PFBC in order for your request(s) to be processed. PFBC services generally take 6 to 8 weeks.
PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PFBC DELAYS