DCNR Services

–   Confused about what you need and how to register your ATV or Snowmobile? We can help you!

–   Pennsylvania’s Department of Conservation and Natural Resources requires all ATVs and Snowmobiles to be registered and titled. The ATV and Snowmobile registration and titling fees are to provide funding that will help administer the program and maintain the trails on DCNR-managed forests. These fees will also help provide grants to profit and non-profit organizations for developing additional riding opportunities!

We are more than happy to assist you with your ATV and Snowmobile needs:

  • Titling and Registration
  • Registration Renewals
  • Change of Address and/or Name
  • Duplicate Title and/or Registration

–   *ATVs and Snowmobiles used solely for business or agricultural purposes are the only exception to the above.

–   *Please note: We are unable to process DCNR applications in the state system; all messengers are required to submit the proper documentation directly to PA DCNR in order for your request(s) to be processed. DCNR services generally take 4 to 6 weeks.


PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources – Recreation