STATUS UPDATES AND INFO YOU SHOULD KNOW
By clicking on the heading you will be able to read the full post.
Stop in today to apply for your Pennsylvania Monument Registration Plate to show your support and to help fund the preserve the monuments of the Gettysburg National Military Park.
—-> It has been decided; the fine from red light violations in several Philadelphia intersections will be funding a new $6.6 million safety project. The program is called the Automated Red Light Enforcement or ARLE. PennDOT is hoping this investment will improve safety at several intersections throughout 37 municipalities. Click here for the direct 10/23/2014 […]
Traffic safety has become a major issue throughout Falls Township. Earlier this year the Neighborhood Traffic Advisory Committee (NTAC) was formed to help assist with the heightened complaints regarding speeding and reckless driving throughout the township. Representatives from the Police, Public Works, the Board of Supervisors, as well as volunteers from our community were assembled to […]
– Remember a few years ago when license plates were being stolen from one vehicle and replaced with another – it was being called the “Tag Switch” scam…? Well it’s starting again………….. Please review the Philadelphia Parking Authority’s warning from 2012.
Thank you all so much for your referrals!
Application for Employment About the Job: We are an Auto Tag Agency who is an On-Line Messenger for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Department of Transportation. We are looking for a full time Title Clerk. This is an entry level position as we will train the right person, however any experience in this line of work […]
– Did you know that you can personalize most any license plate in Pennsylvania now! Cars, Trucks, Trailers, Special Fund, Disability… Call or stop in for details!
– Thank you so much for referring your friends and family to us we appreciate your vote of confidence and we will take special care of your referral.
– Remember real people like you and me work in “Work Zones”. Pay Attention and Be Careful. For more information on work zone safety tips and laws, visit the “Work Zone” information center at www.JustDrivePA.com.
– A 29 year old resident of Union County, NJ has been charged with insurance fraud. Prosecutors say he claimed someone carjacked his Lexus SC400 sports coupe and drove off in it, striking several cars and wrecking his vehicle. They say the matter ultimately cost his insurance company about $30,000 in claims. Bail […]